Automatic gathering of information
- Browsing the Bindly websites does not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In general, Bindly will gather some generic information automatically. This generic information may include the internet address assigned to your computer, the number and frequency of visitors to the Site, the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), and your computer browser information. Generic information does not reveal the identity of the visitor. This type of aggregate data may enable us to figure out how often users use parts of the Service, help us determine customer service and Site needs, and do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. Bindly may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Data collection and processing
- The personal information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your questions or requests, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about new features. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Service, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. You agree that we may use your personal information to contact you as provided herein, though our intent is that email is the only channel we will use to contact you without your consent.
- The Bindly system starts to collect data once you have installed the Bindly app. The data collection continues until you proactively stop tracking from the phone or app settings or remove the Bindly app from your phone. The data is uploaded from your phone over a secured connection to our servers that analyze the data and identify your metrics and contextual information (pertaining to places and people you’ve engaged with). The results are sent back to your phone over a secured connection so that you can view and interact with them. The results are also stored on our servers.
- In order for you to use the Bindly app, we require you to register and provide us with certain Personal Information. Personal Information may include, without limitation, your first and last name, email address, phone number, time zone, usernames and passwords for third party social networking and other services where you have contributed content to which you grant the Bindly app access (including but not limited to Gmail, Facebook, Swarm, and Instagram), certain content you have contributed to such third party services (for example, check-in and friend check-in information posted on Swarm), use information regarding your use of our Service, and browser information.
- We may use aggregated data over several users to improve our algorithms, measure service usage, publish summaries online or offline, and to develop new features such as recognizing popular activity routes, areas and places. We will not display or otherwise disclose information where individual users can be recognized. Furthermore, our developers need to occasionally review raw data and the results for recognized activities/routes/places to improve the system. They will only see the unique identifier number with the data.
Sharing data with third parties
- We may use third party service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of our business and therefore we may provide some of your personal information directly to these service providers. These service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific operations, unless you have given your prior permission to them for additional uses. We may share our data, including personal information about you with our partners and joint ventures in furtherance of our business. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other users. Our partners and joint ventures follow privacy practices no less protective of all users than our practices described in this document, to the extent allowed by applicable law.
The security of our systems
- We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission, which encrypts all of the information you input. All personal information collected from other services that you provide through the use of the Bindly products and services is stored securely. Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to provide the service. These are located outside our offices. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this. We use commercially reasonable physical and technical safeguards to secure your data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors.
Your access to the data
- At the moment, you can only access the data by using the app, i.e. you cannot export your data from our system. If you require your data to be deleted or you wish to retrieve historical data, please send us a request using the below email.
Users under the age of 18 and 13
- The Bindly products and services are not intended for use by children. If you are under 18, you may use Bindly only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the any of the Bindly services or products or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will permanently delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
Email – [email protected]